Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back Injuries More Condition_symptoms I've Had 2 Knee Injuries, And One Surgery And More Needed. Should I Go Back To Playing Basketball?

I've had 2 knee injuries, and one surgery and more needed. Should I go back to playing basketball? - back injuries more condition_symptoms

My knees and snap Catch all the time. It hurts, I need more surgery, but I want the ball so badly. I have no tears or anything, but my knees are horrible, with an unknown diagnosis. What should I do? I lost more than half of my Soph season and junior season, and I miss my last year now ... I want the ball in the school and for fun. I'm doing well, but if I know I conceided facilities and capabilities still massive. I looked at universities since my second year (if I) had my first injury. But now all turn me down. I want to create and to test their return next year for your team and show what I have to go back to the one I have ever experienced. What is my best bet here?

No comments:

Post a Comment