Is it OK to be straight or a little bicurious and go to a gay bathhouse? - gay bathhouse
I'm in my 40 years and I'm straight / curious. Decided in a workout gay bathhouse.I working on these tight pants and no shirt. After work I went into the steam room, a lot of people beating on me, and I would say no. Sometimes I asked Jerkoff and ass finger. I had met a few people, but I'm not picky. It would be in their departure. Is that rude? When I go I expect to suck less?
1 comment:
I agree with Adqban you are homosexual and a closet, you should talk to your wife / girlfreind who wanted a gay sauna. Getting Even the head can pass an STD (the risks are there, like it or not). Please be polite around when interacting with people around you. How would you, as I said, it was the other way? Moreover, if a wife or girlfriend you cheated, and the only reason you should be ashamed of themselves.
Post a Comment