I live in austarlia and need a job this summer at the age of 13!! Big family!!? - iphone kate playground
My family is very big and we are short of money this Christmas.
My family
My mother
My father
My stepfather
My older brother Sam - 15
Me - Toni - 13
My younger sister - Kate-12
My brother - Jack-8
My younger sister - Lucy - 6
and my sister aged 2 - Mel
My stepfather came into the picture only 6 months.
I want to help, money for my mother, so that they pay for everything.
I feel bad for a phone call, but not as bad as what Sam called an iPhone!
Kate has asked a netball ring?
Jack asks Soccer Goals
Lucy asked all these things and asked for Mel Bratz dolls!
Mother told me that I would try, but I have my 7 years of study and she bought everything for years and even in school!
So I'll try to get some money for my family for Christmas! And I'm saving for an iPod nano!
I feel bad, if you do can be done by job possible for a child 13 years Mor HelpE, the better!
PLEASE!
THANK YOU!
1 comment:
At the age of thirteen, is job-search or fast food, the most common option. Yes, and the pay is ridiculous, because it is only 13 What qualifications do you have? You need only bring happiness only if you really think that the inclusion of happiness that I have when you see smiles on the faces of his brothers think. "
Post a Comment