Who should the Cleveland Browns draft 1st in the 2007 Draft? - alan cb schematics
Brady Quinn will probably not be available ...
When taking the Browns:
QB JaMarcus Russell
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Marshawn Lynch
WR Calvin Johnson
OT Joe Thomas
DE Gaines Adams
DT Alan Branch
DT Amobi Okoye
CB Leon Hall
CB Marcus McCauley
Or would someone else?
If the trade off?
Thoughts?
Thank you!
9 comments:
In the list I would take Joe Thomas or other OG Justin Blalock Tx.
I am still confident Frye But it was not really great protection for what you will get great experience in print, and I think it will be very good if the weather permitted.
We do not need our O-line, more than anything they wanted, provided they are delighted with the bad address!
Go BROWNS!
If Russell is still there, it should take, but I think the hunters would have to be at the end of Brady Quinn.
If not, then it should pick up a offensive lineman, QB Browns ran for their lives last year. It seems that every time they showed a clip on ESPN Browns Charlie Frye, was sued by a few men on the D line and linebackers.
Troy Smith.
Big Wisconsin OT Joe Thomas
It is really important for these children?
as the sofa Tim, William Green and Courtney Brown first round shall we do?
O Quinn or Troy Smith.
Browns have fixed receiver, so I used to have CJ. I told Russell.
Jump o. Traditional online (several projects) went on the offensive skill positions and the D-line in the first round and not good for Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Gerrard Warren, Charlie Frye, etc. can go throw the ball and get a body good but Charlie or whoever takes a few seconds to throw the ball. miss a resumption of Brady Quinn or Troy Smith so much. Building a foundation. Ravens won the Super Bowl with a fourth agent (Dilfer), but a good line, RB and defense. Browns, except for the management or
The Browns have to negotiate for Russell and that is what they should do.
Who really needs a quarterback and Quinn or Russell would be wise! ... When I advise you to Oakland and Detroit to trade down, I think the Browns are making in the area and with the right person to make recordings that can compete for the playoffs next year ... in 2-3 years they could win everything with Russell or Quinn? .. Do not expect miracles the first year ... Not everything can be easily Wolverweenie Tom Brady (I like the, DANG IT !!!... LOL)
Make a deal with Oakland or Detroit ... Take advantage of Russell, when he's there, Quinn, if they do not!
Post a Comment