Does anybody know what the new theme will be for the Luxor Hotel Casino in Las Vegas will be? - luxor casino
I've heard that removing the Egyptian theme and could even remove the Sphinx, which is one of the rumors.
Does anybody know what the new theme will be for the Luxor Hotel Casino in Las Vegas will be? - luxor casino
I've heard that removing the Egyptian theme and could even remove the Sphinx, which is one of the rumors.
3 comments:
In reality, they are removed from the theming of Luxor. Take everything that is currently discharged in Egypt, but not at all sure that the Sphinx will be. Here is a link to an article about the renovation:
http://www.lvrj.com/business/8451727.htm ...
I agree that its sad and it makes no sense to him in a hotel like any generic new to the band, especially because of its pyramid, after all ...
How have you cursed re-issuance of a building pyramids?
I agree with his rotten missionary position. What can you do with a pyramid?
Post a Comment