Sunday, January 10, 2010

Food Gifts Delivered Where To Get A Vegan Gift Basket Delivered In The LA Area?

Where to get a Vegan gift basket delivered in the LA area? - food gifts delivered

I'm trying to happiness, "send good" surprise of my friend in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles) to. She hates the food, but vegan loves everything. I thought I had exhibited a kind of gift basket of vegan (non-food items and types) in your house, but I can not go into all the companies that offer such a thing. Take a review of the technology on Friday will be sent very quickly (ie without the-line businesses, the ship - was more like a flower shop that can provide same day or next day) "Someone knows somewhere? Thanks !

3 comments:

David said...

Why is it missing? If you would like to send?

http://www.sendfreshflowersonline.com/product/california-healthy/display


Good luck!

Evas said...

Bookmark this page, scroll down to CA, I am sure you will find the perfect gift. Best wishes.

MissAnnM... said...

ou can call the position of New York, and I'm sure you can provide information about the situation in Los Angeles.
Here are the coordinates of the location of New York:
Phone 212.677.5047
E-mail: info@babycakesnyc.com
This vegetarian bakery has everything from cake donuts! They also have pasta and biscuits for tea. I am sure that you have a large selection of his friend's.

Avanti Service gift boxes with vegan muffins.
http://www.avantinatural.com/pdfs/Avanti ...
The order 48 hours in advance like.
Here are their numbers: (949) 548-2224 is

Good luck to surprise your friends. They are so sweet! I am sure that your friend loves them and really appreciate being thought of. My friends surprised me by things as simple as a bag of vegan cookies to a local bar and made my day!

Post a Comment