My dog has petit mal siezures! Anybody else dealing with this? - petit mal in dogs
What can I do for you?
She's on Phenobarb!
My dog has petit mal siezures! Anybody else dealing with this? - petit mal in dogs
What can I do for you?
She's on Phenobarb!
3 comments:
if history of seizures in the Phenobarb. You must contact your veterinarian. Dose must be adjusted under certain circumstances, or add another drug. Call your veterinarian.
Not quite. I had an Irish Setter, the grand mal seizures for some time. One of my clients told me that her dog had them. I was told not to feed your dog ANY potato. We had to expand to grains of starch in food and later eat, but then not even one iota of the things that have not benefited.
I had a dog who sometimes had seizures. We have nothing and lived a normal life. I have a dog for Christmas and when I met the owner told me that he also had seizures and has / have the medicine. Only six years. A schnauzer.
Post a Comment