Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bmi Women List Questions About South Beach Diet?

Questions about South Beach Diet? - bmi women list

Ok first I wonder ... Is he referring to Miami? Well anyway, on important issues
1. How long should I stay in the first phase
2. What I can jump in the second phase, they have not lost much weight
3. What foods are on the list, you fill?
I read the list of foods you can eat in the first phase, but everything I eat, I met. I eat well, but I still have hunger pains.
* Let me say, I am regimn looking for a serious excersize. Otherwise, I ask for food *
And) one last question (in terms of numbered questions Can I die 2 Phase, because I do not want to lose too much weight, maybe a few pounds, even at the lower abdominal muscles. I am a good weight, I think. I'm 5'1, 110-115 and BMI = 21.7
Everything I do is lose the dog, that no woman can never seem to escape what I feel when I think I'm not trying to steal a bag of peanut butter. Thank you:)

1 comment:

TJTB said...

1) 2 weeks
2) Yes Phase 2 weight loss is slower and less do not need this momentum. "
3) Many, many vegetables such as cauliflower, beans and whole wheat bread Broccoli
4) Yes, they eat only foods most often endless in the list, if you're hungry, and gradually adjust your body.

Post a Comment