Saturday, January 2, 2010

White Communion Shoes What Should I Wear To My Little Cousin's First Communion On Saturday?

What should I wear to my little cousin's first communion on saturday? - white communion shoes

My grandmother may be in a few hours flying to Kentucky for my cousin take first communion small (see I), I have no idea what to wear. I've never been to church, my family is not religious, but I think it would be good to go, because it means a lot to him and his parents.
But what do I wear?
I do not dress too formal, but I certainly do not dress, not too casual. I think that will wear a navy blue dress from the top bracket (duh, IM probably a white shirt over Nice, and you only see the coat, because the tip is too small for a church) with white dots.
It is very nice, but I'm not sure.
They are also faced with shoes.
I have two pairs of shoes (brown, not match) and a pair of Chuck Taylor REALLY ratty that I for at least five years. It is also black and not consistent with the law anyway.
hmmm
Suggestions?
thank you: p

No comments:

Post a Comment