What can I put on my belt buckles and buttons because of a nickel metal allergy? - titanium belt buckle
I have an allergy to nickel metal. Most of my belt buckles and Jean buttons seem to be a sort of metal irritant. You can also allergic to other types of metal. Gold, steel, silver and titanium are fine, but I know Nickel is not my friend. Is there something that I put in the metal, so that you can be irritating to my skin without touching?
5 comments:
The only solution is to clear nail polish is cheap.
Doing it one layer at a time, let it dry completely, then build another layer and then. More probable is that any time you can start laundry from that but all I can do. In his pants and shirts, can cut small circles of fabric and sewed them to cover the "A button" where you touch it. That does not mean to show everyone that you can buy clothes, and be durable.
You're in a hurry receive band, a bit of surgical tape, for the holding of Quazar, pillows, etc. is done for days and good stick marks on clothing, you can use small pieces to cover the button back on one days during use, until they have a chance to sew on the cover permanently.
I had a similar problem, at least, are not related to allergies. A button of my jeans stained my shirts. My mother sewed a spot on her jeans to keep only one point at each corner point.
Here in Argentina we have belt buckles, metal, but they are covered with leather. I'm sure you can find something where you are.
Try clear nail polish on the belt buckles and buttons. You will layer and less of a problem for you.
Thos I small circle of plaster on the buttons of my jeans and belt buckles, as they call for submission of items bought, cut moleskin and click Format. You can buy in the area of foot care from a pharmacy or in some stores such as Wal Mart. It is an adhesive on one side, it remains for a long time
Try clear nail polish. It will be shown and given appropriate protection.
Post a Comment