What lens is best for a projector project? - projector tips
I looked at a DIY projector. I have an old laptop with a 15.4. "The thing is that I need to know what the goal is certainly the work of a screen of 150 inches diagonal, not less than 80". So if someone comes to this its own projector, if you please give me some advice on where and what equipment you need.
Thanks
Morges
2 comments:
Often the old slide projector parts used for such things.
The need is really more than one lens. Probably at least three. (Two and a projection triplet Fresnel. I have not built a projector, but I have had at one point, from what I have done much research. There is much to be considered: light, cooling cabinet configuration, and much more. Http: / / www.lumenlab.com Head on over there - a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people. They are also important, where you can buy a kit or individual parts.
Post a Comment